Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Castle Ievers

Townland Tullerboy
Civil Parish Athlacca
PLU Kilmallock
DED Athlacca 21
County Limerick
Barony Coshma
Description The Ievers were living at Castle Ievers, originally known as Tullerboy, from the mid 18th century. Bence Jones dates this house from the early 19th century. Robert Ivers was resident in 1814, 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £32. The property was held from William Maunsell. The Irish Tourist Association surveyor wrote in 1943 that much of Tullerboy Castle was demolished in the 1860s to make way for the present building. The owner in the 1940s was Roderic Haines.
Castle Ievers (

Property Location