||At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Richard Beecher was holding this property in fee when it was valued at £8 10s. Lewis noted Lakelands as the seat of T.J. Hungerford in 1837 while Leet states that it was the residence of Timothy O'Driscoll in 1814. Lakelands was included in the sale of the Beecher estate in the Encumbered Estates Court in February 1852. Reverend Isaac Reeves was the owner of a house here in 1906 which was valued at £20. In 1943 the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that Lakelands had formerly been occupied by Hungerfords and Fergusons and was then the home of Mr. Kingston. The house is still extant.