||Home of the Drew family in the 18th and early 19th century. Drew's Lodge, Charleville, is listed as the residence of F. Drew in 1814 and Lewis refers to Drew's Court as the residence of the Drew family. The house appears to be vacant at the time of Griffith's Valuation and was in the possession of Henry Thomas Allen who held land from Francis Drew. Clennel Frank Massy Drew occupied this house in 1906, valued at £18. Drewscourt was burnt down in the 1920s but the farmyard complex remains.