||This house was the home of the Gough family in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. It was occupied by Matthew O'Brien in 1814. The Ordnance Survey Field Name Book states that this house was built by the ancestors of Major Gough and "it is now in ruins". It is marked as "in ruins" on the first Ordnance Survey map. Another house was later built by the Bannatynes and occupied by the Goodbody family in the early 20th century. Now run by the Sisters of Charity as St Vincents Centre for persons with intellectual disabilities.