Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Ballycullen House

Estate(s)
Townland Ballycullen
Civil Parish Lismakeery
PLU Rathkeale
DED Askeaton West 119
County Limerick
Barony Connello Lower
Description This house was built in 1740 by Carrol Naish on the foundation of Ballycullen Castle according to the Ordnance Survey Name Book. Occupied by Patrick C. Nash in 1814 and by Carroll Nash at the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was held from Henry Hare and valued at £14. It is still extant and was restored during the twentieth century.

Property Location