||In 1786 Wilson mentions Fagha as the seat of Mr. Falvey. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Daniel Buckley was leasing this property from John Morrogh Bernard, when it was valued at £3 10s. In 1906 Bertram Morrogh Bernard owned this property, then valued at £25. A house built n the later nineteenth century, it is labelled Fahagh Court on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. In 1943 the Irish Tourist Association survey noted that it had been extensively reconstructed and modernised and "bears little resemblance to the historic residence of the Morrogh-Bernards and before them the O'Flavey clan". It was then occupied by the Reynolds family. Bary states that the property became a hotel in the twentieth century before being damaged by fire. The extensive yard complex has now become the Killarney Country Club and holiday accommodation.