Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Cloonkerry House

Estate(s)
Townland Cloonkerry West
Civil Parish Killofin
PLU Killadysert
DED Killofin 73
County Clare
Barony Clonderalaw
Description Cloonkerry was an 18th century house on the Vandeleur estate. The house was occupied by Richard Brew in 1814 and by members of the Lloyd family in 1837 and in the 1850s. Weir writes that the house is now demolished. According to local information this house was once a police barracks.

Property Location