||Coopershill House was completed in 1774. McParlan described its situation as delightful in 1802. Lewis records it as the seat of Arthur Cooper in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Charles William Cooper and valued at £52. Charles William Cooper later succeeded his uncle as owner of the O'Hara of Annaghmore estate and henceforth Coopershill bacame an O'Hara property. He is recorded as the owner in 1894. The house is still extant and run as a guesthouse by the O'Hara family.