||James F. Bland was leasing a house valued at £10 to Christopher Bland at the time of Griffith’s Valuation. Bary states that some historians believe this to be the original Bland house in the area. In the mid 19th century it became known as the Bishop’s House as it was leased by the Bland estate to Bishop Graves of Limerick. Later still it became the forerunner of the Parknasilla hotel, in which grounds it is still located. A second house in the townland is labelled Clashnacree House [V721649] on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. In 1894 Slater records this latter house as the seat of J.F. Fuller. It is still extant.