||The home of the Lysaght family in the late 18th century. Weir writes that the house was built by George Lysaght who was resident in 1814. Lewis refers to Ballykeale as the seat of the Lysaght family 'now occupied' by Mrs Fitzgerald. The Irish Tourist Association file records that the house became the property of Henry Comerford in 1839. It was unoccupied at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held by Henry Comerford. It passed from him to the Blake Fosters. Francis O'D. Blake Foster was the owner in 1906. Mrs Blake Forster was resident in the 1940s and the Irish Tourist Association file lists the paintings in the house.