||At the time of Griffith's Valuation, George Harrison was leasing a property at Drumalagagh, barony of Moycarn, valued at £14, from Lieutenant Colonel Maberly. This seems to be the property known as Drumalagagh Cottage. This was earlier associated with the St. George family. In 1837 Lewis records Dromalga Cottage as owned by Sir R. St. George but the seat of Mr. Dexter. The Ordnance Survey Name books of the same year describe the property as "a gentleman's place in good repair". It appears to have been situated on the demesne known as Mount Equity, of about 770 acres. Buildings labelled "Mount Equity" appear on the 1st edition OS Map but not on subsequent editions. In the Encumbered Estates sale notice of 1852 Dromalgagh Cottage is described as unoccupied but formerly the residence of the late Mrs. Dexter. In 2009, this property was offered for sale. An eighteenth century mausoleum, dedicated to Henry St. George, is also located in this townland.