||A house on the outskirts of the village of Athleague, it was the home of N. J. French in 1837. It was valued at £20 and was occupied by Henry West who held the property from Anne Lyster in the 1850s. The house, marked as Fort William on the first Ordnance Survey map, later became known as Fort Lyster. Still valued at £20 and occupied by the representatives of William Jameson in 1906. It was the home of Aileen Cust the first woman veterinary surgeon in the British Isles in the early 20th century. Modern farm buildings occupy the site but the entrance gates remain.