Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Eagle Hill

Estate(s)
Townland Eaglehill
Civil Parish Ballynakill
PLU Loughrea
DED Drumkeary 138
County Galway
Barony Leitrim
Description Eagle Hill was leased from Andrew Martin by Henry Pigott at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £20. In 1837 Lewis recorded Eagle Hill as the seat of Capt. H. Pigot. It was recorded as the residence of A.P. Martin in 1814. In 1906 Anne Martin was the owner when the buildings were valued at almost £16. It is still extant and occupied.
Eagle Hill (National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location