Thomas F. Eastwood married Maria Louise Oude/Onge in Moyard Church in 1854. Thomas Eastwood, an officer in the Inland Revenue from Rochester, Kent, was buried at St Nicholas, Galway, on 1 January 1854 aged 45. It is not known if he was connected to the Addergoole family, see HIGGINS, Jim and HERINGKLEE, Susanne. ''Monuments of St Nicholas' Collegiate Church, Galway''. Monument No. 140.
|Graham (Ballynakill Lodge)||Patrick Melvin writes that the Grahams bought a 6000 acre estate at Ballynakill, barony of Ballynahinch, county Galway, from the Lynches of Barna in 1841. The Grahams were from Drumgoon, county Fermanagh. Villiers-Tuthill writes that the estate had been in the hands of the courts for the previous 20-30 years. Parts of the estate were let as large farms by Robert Graham to such persons as Thomas Eastwood, Thomas Butler and Joseph Reville. The Graham estate of 10,389 acres was advertised for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court on 1 July 1858 however only a small part appears to have been sold as Robert's son, Francis J. Graham, owned 8641 acres in the locality in the 1870s. Reville's lease of Cartron was advertised for sale in February 1866. Francis J. Graham was married to Minna Lushington, a sister of William Armstrong's wife. The estate of over 10,000 acres was vested in the Congested Districts' Board on 1 June 1915.|
|Henry (Kylemore)||Mitchell Henry was a doctor who was left a large fortune by his father, a Manchester merchant, in 1862. He bought an estate in the parish of Ballynakill, barony of Ballynahinch, county Galway, from the Wilberforces, Grahams and others, including sporting rights. He employed two architects, Ussher Roberts and John F. Fuller, to design Kylemore Abbey for him. It became his home and he initiated extensive agricultural improvements on his estate. He became a supporter of Home Rule and a Member of Parliament for county Galway. In the 1870s he owned over 9000 acres in county Galway. By the turn of the 20th century however he had lost most of his fortune and in 1903 the castle was sold to Mr Zimmerman of Chicago for his daughter, the Duchess of Manchester. In 1920 the Benedictine nuns from Ypres took over the Abbey and have been there ever since running, until recent years, a girls' secondary school and a very successful tourist business.|
|Eastwood||A farm of just over 900 acres was leased by Robert Graham to Thomas Eastwood on 10 May 1847 for ever at an annual rent of £90. Eastwood began to reclaim the land and had built a house by the time of Griffith's Valuation. The Graham interest in the lands of Addergoole and Barnaugh appears to have been sold to Charles Richardson by Robert Graham in 1859 and by Richardson to Mitchell Henry in July 1878. Eastwood's lease of Addergoole was advertised for sale in July 1862 and the sale rental includes a lithograph of Kylemore Pass and a substantial house. The property was bought by Mitchell Henry and became the location of the Kylemore Model Home Farm. The Gentleman's Magazine of 1855 records the marriage of Thomas F. Eastwood, second son of Thomas Eastwood of Brindle Lodge, Lancashire and Maria Louisa, eldest daughter of Abel Onge of Hayestown, county Dublin, in November 1854, at Moyard Church.|
|Onge||In 1787 Elizabeth Onge, eldest daughter of Abel Onge married George Massey, a younger son of the 1st Baron Massy. The Onges were a merchant family of Dublin, who resided at Hayestown, county Dublin, in the 18th and 19th centuries. Another Abel Onge married Catherine, daughter of Robert Persse of Roxborough, Loughrea, county Galway, [circa 1830]. In 1854 Maria Louisa, eldest daughter of Abel Onge, married Thomas F. Eastwood at Moyard, county Galway. On 17 June 1853 James Napper Webb leased the lands of Whitefield or Garranbane in the parish of Loughmoe West, barony of Eliogarty, county Tipperary, to Dive Onge and his wife Rebecca nee Irvine. The Onges sold their interest to Nicholas J. Harrison in 1852, who advertised the lands for sale in June 1871. In June 1858 the estate of Rebecca Onge and Dive Onge, about 700 acres in the parish of Loughmoe East, barony of Eliogarty, county Tipperary, was advertised for sale.|