Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Smyth (Glencalry)


Estate(s)

Name Description
Smyth (Glencalry) In the 1870s William F. Smyth of Green Street, St Heliers, Jersey, owned 3136 acres in county Mayo. In 1906 he still owned some untenanted land at Glencalry Upper in the parish of Doonfeeny, barony of Tirawley, county Mayo. Most of his estate was sold to the Congested Districts' Board on 17 May 1906.