Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Fleetwood


Estate(s)

Name Description
Fleetwood Colonel Charles Fleetwood was granted 720 acres in the barony of Upper Ormond in 1668. In the mid 19th century James Fleetwood held land in the parishes of Aglishcloghane, Loughkeen and Modreeny, barony of Lower Ormond, county Tipperary. He held some of his land from the Earl of Rosse and Lord Dunalley. In the 1870s Thomas Fleetwood junior of Rathmines, county Dublin, owned 584 acres in county Tipperary.