Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Exham


Estate(s)

Name Description
Exham John Exham was granted 212 acres in the barony of Ibane, county Cork in 1667. Thomas Exham held land in the parish of Athnown, barony of East Muskerry, county Cork in the mid 19th century. In the 1870s Thomas Exham of Monkstown, owned 550 acres in county Cork and the representatives of Richard Exham of South Mall, Cork owned 149 acres.