Walker (Liskennet East)
Francis Spring Walker held land in the parishes of Ardagh, Kilmoylan and Loghill, barony of Shanid, Ballingarry and Kilmeedy, barony of Connello Upper, and with John Anster in the parish of Croom, barony of Coshma, county Limerick. His son Francis married a Blennerhassett but had no children and his daughter Helen Mary married Grady F. Conyers. In June 1866 the townland of Cloonpasteen, parish of Kilmeedy, was advertised for sale by Francis Spring Walker's widow and son. In June 1873 lands in the baronies of Glenquin, Connello Upper (part of Liskennet) and Coshma, county Limerick and in county Kildare, the estate of Francis S. Walker and John Anster were advertised for sale. Some of these lands, with the lands of Tubbrid, barony of Shanid, amounting to over 800 acres, were advertised for sale in December 1876 by Francis S. Walker's widow Elizabeth, his son Anster Fitzgerald Walker, his daughter Helen Conyers and her husband. John Fitzgerald Anster was the petitioner. It was sold in trust to Austin Fitzgerald Walker. In the mid 1870s the representatives of Francis S. Walker of Rathmines, county Dublin, owned 692 acres and John Anster of Dublin owned 332 acres in county Limerick.