Patience Noble was among the principal lessors in the parish of Skull at the time of Griffith's Valuation. She and Rev. Edward Fairclough were joint lessors of other townlands in the area. In November 1863, over 600 acres of this property was offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court. Over 300 acres in the barony of West Carbery, in which John Wren held a revisionary interest expectant on the decease of Patience Noble and Mary Anne Fairclough, were offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court in July 1866. Over 200 acres, in which John Noble and Benjamin Franklin held a revisionary interest on Patience Noble's decease, were offered for sale in June 1872 and January 1873. These lands were located at Dunmanus, barony of West Carbery. The Irish Times reported that the purchaser in January 1873 was B. Franklin. In the 1870s Patience Noble owned 59 acres in county Cork while Rev Fairclough owned 196.