The estate of William Kelly, residing at Rockville, in the barony of Dunkellin, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates court in January 1851. It also included lands at Newpark, in the barony of Leitrim, let to Thomas Tully. Lands in the baronies of Clare and Dunkellin, county Galway, owned by Julius A. Delemge and Mary Agnes Kelly, were sold in the Landed Estates Court in January 1872. They were purchased in trust by W. Keating Clay, Charles O'Farrell, Thomas Kearney and John Blake.
The estate of William Kelly Wilton was offered for sale in the Encumbered estates court in May 1851. It included lands at Caherhenryhoe in the barony of Loughrea.