Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Hughes

In the 1870s Doctor John Hughes of 18 Merrion Square, Dublin, owned 864 acres in county Mayo and 366 acres in county Wexford. In November 1874 the Irish Times records his purchase of over 600 acres formerly owned by members of the D'Arcy family at Cornagallagh, county Mayo, for over £8000.

Associated Families

No houses were found for this estate