William Le Hunt Doyle of London owned 864 acres in county Tipperary and 4 acres in Waterford city in the 1870s. He may have been a member of the Doyle family baronets originally from Bramblestown, county Kilkenny. Griffith's Valuation records Captain William Doyle holding 4 townlands in the parish of Moyaliff, barony of Kilnamanagh Upper, county Tipperary.
No houses were found for this estate
- Pedigree of Doyle of Bramblestown and Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, c.1690 -- c.1814. Genealogical Office: Ms.168, pp.394-5 ; National Library of Ireland
- Copy of grant of arms to the descendants of the late Rev. Nicholas Milley Doyle, late Rector of Newchapel, Co. Tipperary and to Lt. Col. Sir John Milley Doyle, Knight, June 5, 1815. Genealogical Office: Ms.106, p.85 ; National Library of Ireland
- Hoey & Denning, solicitor's collection, includes abstract of title not dated of William Le Hunte Doyle, Co Tipperary estate. Parcel 53; National Archives of Ireland
Contemporary printed sources
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 161
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 136