The Reverend E. Alderson owned 755 acres in county Tipperary in the 1870s.
No houses were found for this estate
- Younge Wilson Deeds, solicitors of Sheffield, [became Taylors, solicitors of Sheffield], include records re the Aldersons' Tipperary estate, Ireland & other papers re this family. YWD 1225 ; Sheffield Archives
Contemporary printed sources
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 158
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 4