Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Berwick

In the 1870s the representatives of Walter Berwick owned 653 acres in county Cork. Walter Berwick was a well known judge of the Quarter Sessions in Cork in the mid 19th century and he presented the city with an ornamental fountain in 1859 when he moved to the bankruptcy court. He was the second son of the Reverend Edward Berwick of Surrey. see http://www.corkpastandpresent.ie/places/grandparade/berwickfountain/

Associated Families

No houses were found for this estate