Henry Fitzmaurice was among the principal lessors in the parish of Fanlobbus, barony of East Carbery. Mrs. E.J. Fitzmaurice was the owner of over 1400 acres in county Cork in the 1870s.
No houses were found for this estate
Contemporary printed sources
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 123
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 162