Peter Denis Browne held the townlands of Treanlaur, Derrybrock, Teevaloughan, Lettermaghera North and Tawnagranic, parish of Burrishoole, barony of Burrishoole, county Mayo, by leases dated 1852 and 1860, from his cousin, the Marquess of Sligo. Browne's holding included the fishing rights on Lough Feeagh and the Glennamong River. Charles Henry Laprimaudaye acquired the lease in 1871 and Treanlaur House as noted as one of his residences in 1876.
- Westport Estate Papers, Collection List 78; National Library of Ireland
Contemporary printed sources
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 261
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 310
- ''GRIFFITH'S VALUATION OF IRELAND'[Primary Valuation of Tenements]', 1850-1858. : Newport Union, 74
Modern printed sources
- ''Irish Architectural and Decorative Studies: the journal of the Irish Georgian Society''. : BOWE, Patrick. Irish Sporting Lodges. VII (2004), 106-139