Charles Hudson of Strokestown owned 933 acres in county Roscommon in the 1870s. Lands owned by Edward Mills Hudson and his wife were sold in the Landed Estates Court in May 1875, purchased back by Mr. Hudson in trust for his wife.
No associated families were found for this estate
No houses were found for this estate
Contemporary printed sources
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 316
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 225
Modern printed sources
- ''Irish Times'': Landed Estates Court sale reports, 10 May 1875, p.6