Dr. Henry Hutchinson Stewart, whose address was Eccles St., Dublin, is recorded as the owner of almost 600 acres in county Galway as well as lands in counties Clare and Tipperary. Stewart's Hospital in Dublin is named after him. see www.stewartshospital.com
No houses were found for this estate
Contemporary printed sources
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 427.
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 299.