Over 900 acres, the property of John Reynolds (deceased) and his wife Anne, at Kiltormer, barony of Longford, was offered for sale in the Landed Estates court in June 1873 and January 1874. Included in this sale were lands at Addergoole which had originally been leased from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners by John Lopdell of Athenry and for which headrent of £70 was payable.
No houses were found for this estate
- Landed Estates Court Rentals (O'Brien), Reynolds, 6 June 1873, Vol 110, MRGS 39/051, 23 January 1874, Vol 113, MRGS 39/052 (microfilm copy in NUIG).; National Archives of Ireland
Contemporary printed sources
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 386.
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 299