At the time of Griffith's Valuation the property at Corr was being leased by R.P.Dolphin to Edmund Mahon. In the 1780s, both Taylor and Skinner and Wilson recorded Corr as a seat of the Dolphin family. Slater refers to it as the seat of Redmond D. in 1846. By the 1890s it had become known as Corr House. In 1906, the mansion house at Corr, valued at £15, was owned by Marcella Blake Forster. It is no longer extant.