The property at Hearnesbrook was occupied by George Hearn Kirkaldy at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It was also recorded as his residence by Lewis in 1837. In 1814 Hearnsbrook was the residence of Major Lyons. Slater notes it as the seat of A.J. Mackay in 1894. In 1783 Taylor and Skinner, and Wilson, in 1786, recorded it as a seat of the Hearn family. In 1885 Walford refers to William Clifford Bermingham-Ruthven as "of Hearnesbrooke". It is still extant and occupied and is the focus of a large farming enterprise.