The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage suggests that Raford House was built c.1760. Wilson refers to it as the seat of Captain Daly in 1786. It was being leased by Denis Bodkin from Harriett Daly at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £40. John Archer Daly was the owner of Raford House in 1906 when it was also valued at £40. Raford is still extant and occupied. Modern development has taken place on part of the demesne lands.