Built prior to 1838, this house may have been a sporting lodge or steward's house of the Blakes. It is labelled as "Blake's Lodge" on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, the townland of over 100 acres was owned by Patrick Blake but no buildings are recorded. It is not labelled on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. A later house is visible at the site and Robinson writes that the orchard walls remain.