In 1814 Ballybroder was the seat of Henry Burke. Ballybroder was recorded as the property of Mr. Burke in the 1830s. In 1855 Patrick Burke was leasing the house at Ballybroder from Peter Dolphin. In 1906 Eleanor M. Burke is recorded as the owner when the house was valued at £10. The house at Ballybroder is still extant and in reasonable repair but unoccupied.