Wilson refes to Lavally as the seat of Mr. Lynch in 1786. In 1837 Lavally is recorded by Lewis as the seat of T. Lynch. It was still occupied by him at the time of Griffith's Valuation in 1856 when it was valued at £20. By 1906 Delia Mullin is recorded as the owner. Lavally House is still extant and undergoing renovation.