A large house built in the later 18th century for Denis Daly, M.P.
Wilson refers to it in 1786 as "the most magnificent and beautiful seat, with ample demesnes". It was held in fee by Lord Dunsandle at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £70. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the seat of William Daly. Dunsandle House was sold in 1954 and demolished in 1958 although portions of the walls are still standing. Evidence of both the stable yard and walled garden still exists also.