Lewis records the house at Rinville as the seat of T.L. Athy in 1837. Earlier in 1814 it was the residence of Phillip Athy. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was valued at £48 and was occupied by Randal Athy. A second property in the townland of Rinville West was leased by the Athy estate to Patrick Blake. In 1906 Rinville was owned by Edmond J. Athy and was valued at £43. It is now an ivy covered ruin. Part of the demesne lands are a public park maintained by Galway County Council. A gate lodge is still extant but unoccupied. A graveyard for the Oranmore area has been established on part of the demesne lands.