Tulla House was the home of the Carroll family in the 19th century. William Carrol was resident in 1814 and Major General Sir Parker Carrol in 1837. Captain W. H. Carrol held the house valued at £20+ and townland in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The house valued at £18 was still occupied by the Carrols in 1906. A house is extant at the site.