In 1906 the mansion house at Driney was valued at £31. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Rev. Walter C. Peyton and was valued at £10. In 1814 it was the residence of Walter Peyton and was also recorded as the seat of the Peyton family in 1837. It was also recorded as a seat of the Peyton family by Taylor and Skinner in 1783. There is no evidence of a house at this site now.