At the time of Griffith's Valuation, in 1848, John Coghlan was leasing this property to Rev. Thomas Dixon, PP, when it was valued at £21. Lewis refers to it as the seat of T. Coghlan in 1837. Local sources suggest it was purchased by John Coghlan in the 1820s, having previously belonged to the Stevens family. It is still extant and occupied. In 2014 it was offered for sale.