Mr Patrick Bourke was resident at Annaholty, Castleconnel, in 1814. In 1841 the Ordnance Survey Name Books describe Annaholty as "a good farmhouse in a demesne with some scattered trees". James Dundon was the occupier in the early 1850s. He held the property from Charles J. Henry and the buildings were valued at £13.11 shillings. A farm residence is still located at this site.