The seat of the Ryan family for much of the 18th and 19th centuries, occupied by William Ryan in 1814 and by his son William Ryan in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to the house as the residence of Mr. Hawkshaw in 1840. William Ryan held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £31. The Ryans were still resident at the beginning of the 20th century. This house is still extant.