In 1851 Thomas Egan (junior) was leasing this property from the Musgrave estate when it was valued at £11. It was still part of the Musgrave estate in 1906 when it was valued at £9 10s. Leet had noted it as the seat of Maurice Power in 1814. Smith states that it was the seat of the Usher family having formerly been in the possession of the Osborne estate, a house being built here by Sir Richard Osborne in 1619. The property is no longer extant.