This house was not built at the time of the first Ordnance Survey. It bears the name of a townland but was originally located in the townland just to the west of Derrinvohil. The townland boundary has now altered and the house is in the townland of Derrinvohil. It was built by James Jocelyn Poe in 1845. Valued at £17 at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held from the Messrs Saurin. The house continues to function as a residence.