Close to the shore of Lough Derg, this house is marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey map. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as "a good dwelling house". At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Anne Talbot, held from the Reverend Benjamin Talbot and valued at £4.10 shillings. Frances Talbot of Shannonview owned 42 acres in the 1870s. It is still extant.