Held in fee by John P. O'Shea at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £56. It was also noted by Lewis as his residence in 1837. Smith referred to it as the house of Mr. Richard Power in 1774. Noted by Slater as the residence of Nicholas Power O'Shee in 1894 and owned by Richard P. O'Shee and valued at £57 in 1906. The house was totally reconstructed following its burning during the Civil War in 1922. The ITA survey in 1942 noted that most of the library and works of art in the house were destroyed at that time. It is still extant and occupied.