Reverend Craddock was leasing this property from the McGuire estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £15 10s. The house is labelled Colligan Lodge in the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. The famous greyhound "Master McGrath" was born at Colligan Lodge in 1866, when it was the home of James Galwey. In 1906 it is recorded as part of the Earl of Dartry's estate and valued at almost £25. Waterford County Museum researchers note that the building was dismantled in the 1940s.