A Parker residence in the early part of the 19th century. In 1841 the Ordnance Survey Name Books referred to it as "a splendid demesne and fine mansion house, the residence of Mr. Parker". By the time of Griffith's Valuation Fort William was occupied by Miss Crawford who held the property from Messrs Egan. The buildings were valued at £18.15 shillings. The Egan sale rental of 1854 gives details of the original lease which was from Charles Egan to John Greene in 1769 for three lives renewable for ever. The last renewal was dated 1803 from John Egan to William Crawford. This house is still in use.