This house is labelled Tenessee House on both the First and 25-inch edition Ordnance Survey map. In 1841 the Ordnance Survey Name Books suggest that it was the property of Lord Dunally. In the mid 19th century it was occupied by Thomas R. Barnes and held from Joseph Falkiner. The buildings were valued at £14. 15 shillings. The house is still in use as a residence.