An early 18th century house, with a number of follies designed by Lord Charlemont. Wilson refers to it as "the superb and beautiful seat of Sir John Browne" in 1786. It was occupied by the Reverend James Cromie, brother-in-law of the 2nd Baron and his family, for most of the first half of the 19th century. The house was valued at £25 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It was sold in the 1930s and most of the house is now demolished.